Today we begin the first step us achieve our goal of youth released parraguesa and the eastern region in general, and in which is expressed our willingness to break with the previous stage of this group.
We present today the new blog of the Young Socialist Parres, it will inform you about all the acts we perform both we and the rest of the groupings of the eastern region (Cangas de Onis, Ribadesella Llanes ...) and hopefully soon we will also appoint the other municipalities that form, so of course the Socialist Youth of Asturias and the remaining groups of the Principality, the will also try to put things giving rise to debates. We expect to achieve continuity in the updates as far as our time permits.
Another very important thing, if you think reading the blog, because I think I like them and I can help!, Do not hesitate to send an email to: jsparres@hotmail.com quickly tell you everything. The more we can accomplish more things.
Without further a greeting to those you are beginning today to read this blog.
JSPARRES
0 comments:
Post a Comment