Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Self Piercing Earrings Info

Mistletoe

The last days of the year were a little sad for me. Binabik

not reached 2009, and I really felt worse than I thought when I met him as still in its little cage ...

Binabik was not very sociable, but do you know? I held her baby.


made me laugh with his constant falling (it certainly never had an enviable balance) with his bouts of hyperactivity, by the way he ran on his wheel stopping every 10 seconds to check if your food still there about how I looked when I changed the cage and realized that I had to put it again to your taste ...

I would have liked to have seen take longer (without leather gloves in between) ... but the truth is, not if I would have done so much grace to be more peaceful ...

Must see, I do not arrive at 50 grams, and I miss him ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment