Sunday, March 15, 2009

Naruto Shippuden Sprites Sheets

second clocks


Tomorrow "Raiders of the Sun" (version 2.0) is 2 years old, and today I I stumbled onto this door:


I superpreocupada!
Pot Pot 1 and No. 2 not gather a large fortune ... My research
, has results, but are not yet clear enough to be valuable ... My
ciberfama 15 minutes have passed ...
the end I left my evil plans for another time ...
discovered the secret Conguitos , but shared with humanity (which comes every day at this blog looking for the highest knowledge, by the way). And despite
have card ... I'm not so good driver so that my services are required to make "special transportation" ...

There is no reason for anyone to think I can pay a ransom, or harbor valuable knowledge that could prove ... so ... has given me think ... may want to grab my double my blog!


Taken from: strix.org.uk
(With a little with editing, of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment