Ring - ring
...
Ring - ring
- Claims Office, tell me.
...
- Aha And you are calling, please?
...
- Galicia ... What specifically?
...
- A Coruña, yes, would you please expose your complaint?
...
- Yes, Miss, we are at 10 June.
...
- Yes, my data also are those 13-second minimum and maximum 18 º.
...
- Right, the computer tells me exactly 83% humidity, but do not understand Adon ...
...
- Atlantic Low pressure and sporadic showers ... a little time, so I see.
...
- Yes, I said, we are on June 10 ... but as he tried to tell I do not know what their complaint exactam ...
...
- I do not understand ... What we still can not remove the coat?
...
- What is 41 and May?
...
- just happened! You want to talk Affairs Office of Proverbs and Folk!
...
Ring - ring
- Claims Office, tell me.
...
- Aha And you are calling, please?
...
- Galicia ... What specifically?
...
- A Coruña, yes, would you please expose your complaint?
...
- Yes, Miss, we are at 10 June.
...
- Yes, my data also are those 13-second minimum and maximum 18 º.
...
- Right, the computer tells me exactly 83% humidity, but do not understand Adon ...
...
- Atlantic Low pressure and sporadic showers ... a little time, so I see.
...
- Yes, I said, we are on June 10 ... but as he tried to tell I do not know what their complaint exactam ...
...
- I do not understand ... What we still can not remove the coat?
...
- What is 41 and May?
...
- just happened! You want to talk Affairs Office of Proverbs and Folk!
0 comments:
Post a Comment