Thursday, November 26, 2009

Menards Cut Laminate Countertops



wanted to express our shared admiration for Dr. Rossello and I want to inform you that I posted about all this has published columns in fact attended the presentation of his book the right to health. " You post a video of the event for which I am proud to have attended. I have the original version of the book referred to "the English version," the unfinished business of the American democracy. " He promoted books free every Pedro Rossello who for me has been the best governor that has been Puerto Rico. Do not want you to stop participating in our group google discussion groups or miss the blog www.perspectivaestadista.com .

Again I remind you that what they publish Mr. Joe Barbosa Muniz, whom I admire and respect is the responsibility of this. I appreciate your concern with Outlook Statesman editorial line which I Antonio Velázquez and with the help of other partners is determined.

honestly do not know how you can maintain editorial line that will please all the statehood movement in fact that's why the blog is called Perspective Statesman, that not a single perspective and the perspective is not No political leader or the officers of the PNP.

The blog that aims to educate about statehood, American values \u200b\u200band in turn comment on political events in Puerto Rico and our nation is the United States of America.

Perspective
statesman's mission is not to defend or condemn the PNP, Luis Fortuño, Pedro Rossello or otherwise.

Sometimes I wonder if people who are usually more interested in the blog horse racing Fortuño, Roselle and other than a sound public administration, promoting American values, bilingualism, in order to Statehood .

When I post videos of Milton Friedman, deceased Nobel Prize winning economist I do to defend capitalist democracy.

when we publish videos of the late Jack Kemp, former federal housing secretary and former vice presidential candidate do to defend and promote the idea of \u200b\u200bgreater access to minority American dream right through the creation of businesses in their communities with enterprise zones. By the way Kemp always defended statehood for Puerto Rico.

not hide the fact that I am conservative republican and statesman. I do not believe in socialism or communism or by revolution or evolution. While there will Perspective Statesman this blog in defense of statehood, democracy and capitalism. But above all it will defend the freedom of the individual over state authority or government.

believe and understand that the purpose of Statehood perspective is much broader than simply defending this or mascual candidate. Statesman perspective is not a fan club or an appendage of the PNP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment