Thursday, December 23, 2010

How Much Is Haircut At Jcpenney

Happy Holidays!





Happy Holidays to all that you go around here.
Last year I would try that in 2010 the blog was less abandoned and not fulfilled, this year I'll try harder.

The greeting for this year is an attempt to watercolor (watercolor forgive the world) by an accumulation of Unfortunate.
After several attempts in Corel and Illustrator, I had to surrender to the evidence that they and I do not speak the same language, and whether it intended to go mad, would be done by hand.
my scanner cable is missing in action, and to photograph it and pass it to PS the thing took dramatic overtones, so I finally opted for a shabby-filter in Photoshop to make a arreglillo.
In any case, very very happy holidays to all, the next will be better, xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment