Discovery of the Day: Medomedá .
In Galicia "Medo gives me" means "I'm afraid", and is a phrase used a lot when you know that someone will have something big (in a positive or negative), or going to do something he / I will get into trouble ...
Well, Medomedá is a band based in A Coruña, City State Vatican (Holy See) as they themselves put on their Myspace .
a while ago I recommended "Quero see how you ris" glad to tell me that anyone would listen, and it is true, in half a minute I was jumping around my room barefoot with wet hair and humming (is that just out of the shower lol).
Looking for information, I found this trailer on your youtube account, please do not lose detail because it has no waste ...
And finally, I put as the subject itself:
think it's pretty easy to understand, but just in case, I'll translate (I tried to be as accurate as possible) :
If you want to cry a little but much either
that you fall
snot and I did not pick them up.
It's something I said?
was something I did?
I do not joke
So does seeing so sad.
Eeeeeh pichurriiiii!
I want to see you laugh!
Below the nose!
I want to see you laugh!
Below the nose! Ja ja ja
je ji jo
Go left to mourn
Because your Which side am I
if I start
And two of us. Go
takin your sorrows and joys putting
Although you do not have teeth that look
gum ...
... above! Chorus
What a beautiful smile and how ugly
the rut.
As is
how ugly your face when you're angry
think that was not settled
or pouring cream.
Non ho! (too typical for translation, would be: no man! o: No way! )
Chorus
Yes! go to the mountain!
and get air!
scream your name!
worked for me but try to go one day
that no hunters.
Pum!
Host!
I want to see you ... Move
move the ass moving Moving
Shake your ass shake shaking the shit ....
dizzy shit (tris)
Ja! je! ji! jo! ju! Go
take ... air ...
What? Coincidís "with my friend? Do you has pleased?
In Galicia "Medo gives me" means "I'm afraid", and is a phrase used a lot when you know that someone will have something big (in a positive or negative), or going to do something he / I will get into trouble ...
Well, Medomedá is a band based in A Coruña, City State Vatican (Holy See) as they themselves put on their Myspace .
a while ago I recommended "Quero see how you ris" glad to tell me that anyone would listen, and it is true, in half a minute I was jumping around my room barefoot with wet hair and humming (is that just out of the shower lol).
Looking for information, I found this trailer on your youtube account, please do not lose detail because it has no waste ...
And finally, I put as the subject itself:
think it's pretty easy to understand, but just in case, I'll translate (I tried to be as accurate as possible) :
If you want to cry a little but much either
that you fall
snot and I did not pick them up.
It's something I said?
was something I did?
I do not joke
So does seeing so sad.
Eeeeeh pichurriiiii!
I want to see you laugh!
Below the nose!
I want to see you laugh!
Below the nose! Ja ja ja
je ji jo
Go left to mourn
Because your Which side am I
if I start
And two of us. Go
takin your sorrows and joys putting
Although you do not have teeth that look
gum ...
... above! Chorus
What a beautiful smile and how ugly
the rut.
As is
how ugly your face when you're angry
think that was not settled
or pouring cream.
Non ho! (too typical for translation, would be: no man! o: No way! )
Chorus
Yes! go to the mountain!
and get air!
scream your name!
worked for me but try to go one day
that no hunters.
Pum!
Host!
I want to see you ... Move
move the ass moving Moving
Shake your ass shake shaking the shit ....
dizzy shit (tris)
Ja! je! ji! jo! ju! Go
take ... air ...
What? Coincidís "with my friend? Do you has pleased?
0 comments:
Post a Comment