Sunday, May 17, 2009

Irregular Heartbeat In Toddlers While Sleeping

I going to allow ... Quero



... I vent a little ... that that this is my blog ...

Puto bald midget bastard!

Clarification: I have nothing against the bald ( some have their point) or people of short stature (I measure 1.50 low), or the bastards (what would the goats without them).

This entry is for the guy most recalcitrant, more bitter and more ruling virtuosos who have had the displeasure of meeting behind a counter with the public.

A guy who saw that my card had expired Xove a Saturday, Sunday I took (with a huge smile on his face) the entire train ticket, knowing that Saturday could not have renewed.

An uncle, who, two weeks after the card has already been renewed, nor is it known why he said to hand my ID card number on the ticket so that the controller is confirmed in the train with the DNI and the Carnet Xove.

A guy who sold me once a ticket for Monday instead of on Sunday, and thanks to which I had to go over an hour of walking.

A guy who on another occasion, I sold the ticket to a different time at which he had requested.

An uncle, who not content with all this, today, despite the validity of the Carnet Xove has been extended to 30 years, I have looked, he composed his most enormous smile and let me go:

- You've reached the 26.
-? yes ...
- As the agreement with Renfe Carnet remains Xove to 26, so I have to charge you the full ticket.
- How?
- Yes, Train has not extended the term of validity of the Carnet Xove are 8.95 (instead of 7.20 that was expected).
- Oo

So yes, let me shit on your teeth, for Gentlemen, I have not had the pleasure to cross paths with any ticket seller who both enjoy fucking each other, as this fucking asshole bald dwarf (in PCEC below).

Ah! do not get commission for doing less discounts, are not going to pay more to make ends meet, and Renfe does not keep track of how many euros they are saving the PCEC, so let me think it is wrong to show such zeal in the interests of a company that is not doubting when it comes to negotiating the outsourcing of ticket sales, with the resulting number of layoffs that this will bring.

For if there is any doubt, I hope that PCEC is the first to fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment